#1 Trusted Online Medical Training Certification Provider!
The most satisfactory learning experience along with the most affordable courses online because saving lives—is our Goal.
First aid & CPR Institute (“FACPRI”)
What information we collect and how we collect?
“Personal Information” means basic information that we can use to identify or contact you, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, banking account information. It can also include purchase history, customer preferences, and geo-locational data, medical information related to age, health, prescription medication, or insurance or medical claim-related data, educational or employment information, personal identification numbers (e.g., Social Security numbers or driver’s license numbers), date and place of birth and other information you submit when you use our interactive tools and services. We may collect Personal Information in the following ways:
- When you visit or use our online systems, whether web-based or mobile, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), account numbers, limited location information (for example, to help a mobile app determine the best means of connecting to the database or for shipping something you purchased), user name and password (so you can log in) and personal health information (such as within our health improvement apps);
- We may collect payment card or similar information when you provide it to us as part of a purchase;
- We may capture the IP address and ID of the device you use to connect to the online service, the type of operating system and browser you use, and information about the site you came from, the parts of our online service you access, the type of mobile device you use and the site you visit;
- When you register for or use certain interactive tools and services, many of our mobile Apps, or tools inside many of our Apps;
- When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from us;
- When you participate in an online survey; or
- When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum.
Cookies and Web Beacons