Points to Remember For Infants CPR:-
- Never shake an infant as it may lead to brain Damage. Only gently tap on Soles.
- Always check pulse on the brachial artery inside of upper arm.
- Depth of compressions should be 1 ½ inches.
- Always use two finger techniques while doing chest compression.
- Ratio of compression to breathing is 30:2.
- 15:2 ratio of compression if two rescuer.
- Complete covering of nose and mouth both while giving mouth to mouth breathing.
- Shallow Puff should be given to prevent lung damage.