- What are blood borne pathogens and how are they transmitted?
- Our exposure control plan to protect you from BBP?
- How to recognize the workplace activities that could expose you to blood and other possibly infectious materials?
- Methods that will prevent or reduce exposure including equipment and safer medical devices, work practices and personal protective equipment?
- General information about personal protective equipment?
- Hepatitis B vaccine?
- What to do if you are exposed to BBP?
- What BBP signs and labels mean?
A question and answer session.